Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

On 1/5/2023 at 6:17 PM, TxTeach79 said:

Carnival Kitchen. All the good classes were sold out or B wasn’t interested, but I think I’d like to do one someday. The BBQ one was very popular 

2B325F68-2ED3-4F56-B295-A526784FFD3D.jpeg

We did the one for breakfast-Huevos Rancheros, Frittatas and 12 hour french toast (in only 1 hour lol)  It was fun!!  WE are doing the tailgate on on our next cruise in March.

• Like 1

Thanks for the trip review. Had a lot of fun following but had to wait until this morning to finish it. Just got off the Mardi Gras and for some odd reason it wouldn’t let me look at the Cruise Critic site. 

That is a great ship. We are Alchemy people normally but only went there twice. Had a lot more fun at the Brass Magnolia and Fortune Teller bars. Melissa definitely made sure my glass was never empty at BM. Kinda bummed that our next three cruises don’t have the Brass Magnolia. Got hooked on that bar.

Hope you got home safe. Sitting in a day room at the MCO Hyatt waiting for our 8:30pm flight. Love the day rooms, looking down at the security lines it’s pure chaos right now. Not a seat to be found and a 45+ minute wait for regular security. 

Edited by Wolfhunt
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 7:01 PM, JandPB said:

We enjoyed sailing on the Glory out of New Orleans. Such an easy embarkation and debarkation. Eating and drinking in New Orleans didn't stink either. Look forward to your next adventure. 

I can't wait! I've done it before on a Royal ship and on... Conquest I think? But it's been the better part of two decades

On 1/14/2023 at 10:43 AM, Wolfhunt said:

Thanks for the trip review. Had a lot of fun following but had to wait until this morning to finish it. Just got off the Mardi Gras and for some odd reason it wouldn’t let me look at the Cruise Critic site. 

That is a great ship. We are Alchemy people normally but only went there twice. Had a lot more fun at the Brass Magnolia and Fortune Teller bars. Melissa definitely made sure my glass was never empty at BM. Kinda bummed that our next three cruises don’t have the Brass Magnolia. Got hooked on that bar.

Hope you got home safe. Sitting in a day room at the MCO Hyatt waiting for our 8:30pm flight. Love the day rooms, looking down at the security lines it’s pure chaos right now. Not a seat to be found and a 45+ minute wait for regular security. 

Couldn't have said it better myself! All of this. Clutch move with the day room, by the way!