Cruise director on Viking Orion

Cruisin Lew

On 12/27/2022 at 5:45 PM, WestW said:

We are presently on the Orion traveling the Tasman Sea (Auckland to Sydney cruise) .  Richard Greene is the cruise director - I believe he said he's from Birmingham UK. 

Richard was our cruise director on our Panama Canal cruise in March/April - he's absolutely wonderful!  I hope he'll still be there when we board in February!  By any chance is there a bartender named Ardel in the Explorer's Lounge?  We became fast friends as he created hubby's daily choice of Long Island Iced Tea variations

• 1 year later...
On 12/29/2022 at 1:34 PM, SteelCity Cruiser said:

Richard was our cruise director on our Panama Canal cruise in March/April - he's absolutely wonderful!  I hope he'll still be there when we board in February!  By any chance is there a bartender named Ardel in the Explorer's Lounge?  We became fast friends as he created hubby's daily choice of Long Island Iced Tea variations

On 12/29/2022 at 1:34 PM, SteelCity Cruiser said:

We are on the Mars..Panama Canal…disembarking tomorrow, Jan 3.   Richard was here and fabulous.  Most talented cruise director we have ever had the pleasure of sailing with!  Sorry, do not  know who the bartender is.  

Must be the third cruise director in two months! we returned home from Auckland on 20th December after a six week Cruise, the first one we had was an American called JP or something like that, the second was an English lad from Leeds called Aaron I think, now another one!! not a lot of continuity going on.