Miracle Late Seating Entertainment

mnsawyer

Have seen from the Capers posted that on many nights, the late seating entertainment is prior to dinner. Can anyone confirm the schedule for the week? Know that the welcome aboard show is for everyone on Sunday night at 10:30 p.m. I think Monday night (formal) is entertainment at 7:00 p.m. prior to dinner and the same for Thursday night (formal) as well. What about the rest of the week?

Thanks!

I heard the same thing but have not been able to confirm it. I read on place that the miracle is like the other ships (entertainment after dinner) and then i also read that on the miracle you go to the show before dinner if you are late seating and then after dinner if you are on early seating.

They had early shows for those of us with late dining for every event except for the "Miracle Idol" (talent) show, but in that case it didn't start until after second seating was complete. We had second seating, and were able to see every show we wanted without skipping dinner.

you will be going to shows before dinner. but only on 2 nights- the rest of the shows, entertainment you will be going to after dinner.

ex-- the welcome onboard show is about 10:30 the first night.

Archived