Pepper's review of the Dawn - LONG!

WaldosPepper

Pepper

Great review. We all had a blast. This cruise was the best. Had so many laughs and met so many wonderful people. Wish we did not have to get off the ship.

TLC

Indeed Marie! Thoroughly enjoyed running into you and Ron all over the ship! Really enjoyed our LONG chat that one evening at Gatsby's - what a big gang and a lot of fun!

It's amazing what a difference it makes to know so many folks prior to boarding - it really adds a whole new element of fun and comfort.

No question about it - this was by far our very best cruise ever - and all the cc members on the rollcall played a big part in making it so! :D

Thanks Pepper. Fully enjoyed your review. We will be on the Dawn on April 26th. We too have an AB suite. Can't wait! We had Alex for the first part of one of our cruises and then Claudio came on the ship for the remainder. Claudio actually remembered us when we again returned for our next cruise.

I do have one question about the balcony. We will have my Mom along with us and I was wondering if the balcony will fit an additional lounge chair since there is three of us. :)

diane

I do have one question about the balcony. We will have my Mom along with us and I was wondering if the balcony will fit an additional lounge chair since there is three of us. :)

diane

I think you could if you removed tha table. Might be a bit tricky getting around on the Balcony.

Balchairs.jpg.07214b5c32c35162843f81b1ce47b606.jpg

I think you could if you removed tha table. Might be a bit tricky getting around on the Balcony.

OMG! Snow on the balcony!!! :eek: :p Great shot! Thanks for sharing that one.

I agree that while possible to accommodate a third seat, it will be a bit tight! LastingTouch - I hope you and Baitman19 enjoy another spectacular vacation aboard the Dawn. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! ;)

Archived