On board shops experience

Nellypops

I thought the Pursuit shops were pathetic and why they were empty as compared to nice Journey shops (pre Covid) with decent merchandise. Very odd to not stock more than a few items for both men and women and I mean a few. People would buy their overpriced merch if they actually stocked some to buy, disappointing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vtgumby said:

I thought the Pursuit shops were pathetic and why they were empty as compared to nice Journey shops (pre Covid) with decent merchandise. Very odd to not stock more than a few items for both men and women and I mean a few. People would buy their overpriced merch if they actually stocked some to buy, disappointing.

Azamara’s new owners changed the retail provider from U.K. based Harding Retail to Miami based Starboard Cruise Services and for what it’s worth not a good move in our opinion.

Ships shops are never the best retail experience but we’ve always received good service from Hardings however our one experience with Starboard when Celebrity changed to them a few years ago was not good at all.

The latest shop offerings are far too “designer” and poor value for money, we certainly won’t spend much time shopping onboard.

• Like 6