Equinox Persian Garden

liberated

It depends on what you are wanting to use it for. We sailed Aqua in September and it's included in our rates, but we did not use it as much as I had hoped.  There are heated loungers and two types of steam rooms although they are basically identical.  They gave them fancy names but the only difference was one had some sort of essential oil piped in as well.  I personally would probably not pay extra for it, but if that is something you see yourself using then it might be worth it.  The time we went it was pretty empty.  It is part of the spa area too and they weren't super friendly, so I don't know how it would go getting robes etc.  

We had a free day due to Elite status last week on Equinox. I was glad I hadn’t paid for the full cruise. Nine loungers, I think, and the two steam rooms mentioned. We were on Norwegian Pearl in May and spent at least an hour in their Thermal Spa every day. PG was much smaller and lacked many of NCL’s features. 

E1EC2423-EFB2-4C32-817D-0F8A783B772F.jpeg

419E77DC-4D5A-42DC-8316-7424F97D8936.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Betsynh said:

We had a free day due to Elite status last week on Equinox. I was glad I hadn’t paid for the full cruise. Nine loungers, I think, and the two steam rooms mentioned. We were on Norwegian Pearl in May and spent at least an hour in their Thermal Spa every day. PG was much smaller and lacked many of NCL’s features. 

E1EC2423-EFB2-4C32-817D-0F8A783B772F.jpeg

419E77DC-4D5A-42DC-8316-7424F97D8936.jpeg

Was on the 'nox in AQ maybe 7 months ago and this triggered me!  Just seemed anytime I went to the loungers someone would fall asleep and be snoring often extremely loud