Edge cabana - what’s included?

inq

Can anyone tell me what, if anything, is included in a full or split cabana rental on the edge?  I have seen older posts that show drinks (water, beer, food menus) but noted that when I look at description in my cruise planner it states that those items (food, drinks) are not included.

I think this,  if it hasn't been cut back.  

I read alot about the edge locations prior to our edge cruise. Full cabana for 4.

What I don't remember reading,  is on our 4 day cruise,  the magic carpet was parked at the pool deck,  so most of the cabanas, if not all,  had a view of everyone on the magic carpet. And in return magic carpet of the cabanas. 

Screenshot_20230114-130128_Drive.jpg

Edited by kelleyd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kelleyd said:

What I don't remember reading,  is on our 4 day cruise,  the magic carpet was parked at the pool deck,  so most of the cabanas, if not all,  had a view of everyone on the magic carpet. And in return magic carpet of the cabanas. 

It might just be an Apex thing or an itinerary dependent thing, but on sea days the magic carpet was on deck 16 rather than 14 during the day for our 6 night Western Caribbean cruise.

• 1 month later...

We had a  half cabana on Apex, $150.  Included a bottle of Vueve Champagne or a bottle of liquor.  Fruit, lunch and drinks were included.  There was a direct ocean view.  Hours 9am-5pm for service.  The Magic Carpet was up on a higher deck during the sea day so it was not an issue.  They are people walking by but that wasn't a bother.   We thought $150 was a good price for all that is included.  

We have a 1/2 cabana booked on the Edge  next Sun . We look forward to having a place to leave our things when we want to take a walk around. Can’t wait!! We just rented an alcove on Solstice which was on the lawn area and enjoyed that also !