No cancellation fee ??? (if cancelled before 181 days of departure for a 14 Nights cruise)

ozcruizier

Hi there, 

I'm reading the fine print and find two different terms on the website and contract. 

Can you confirm the cancellation policy for Princess cruise. 

It says 181 days = no charge, on the website, 

and in the email it says: 25 june 2023 = 20% of total charge, 24 September 2023 = 25% total charg...etc. But it does not says From 25th June, or up to 25th June. 

quite confusing, 

what do you think?

I recently found that the lowest cabin category in each area (insides, outsides, balconies) recently had a non-refundable deposit even though the best sale ever has a refundable deposit.

Not fully sure your situation but I found this odd and my travel agent said this was fairly new. It maybe under certain promos or maybe overall - I didn't elaborate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ozcruizier said:

Hi there, 

I'm reading the fine print and find two different terms on the website and contract. 

Can you confirm the cancellation policy for Princess cruise. 

It says 181 days = no charge, on the website, 

and in the email it says: 25 june 2023 = 20% of total charge, 24 September 2023 = 25% total charg...etc. But it does not says From 25th June, or up to 25th June. 

quite confusing, 

what do you think?

That is odd. I have seen very few non refundable deposits on PCL, mostly refundable.

But, if you’re starting In Australia/NZ the rules may be different.  You don’t say.

Contact your TA if you have one. If not, PCL to clarify.  Go by what YOUR booking states, not other’s opinions.  Because it could vary quite a bit.

Welcome to CC.