Time Sensitive reservation question

slidebite

**EDIT**

Never-mind - I just called Regent directly and spoke to a rep who said he's going to try to extend it for a couple days for me. I'll just leave the post here for reference below though.

I have a held reservation which expires today (16th). I have the official regent doc with the booking # and everything.

I sent an email to my travel agent Fri PM asking for her to contact me as for next steps, as there is an error on it (departure airport for deviated air). She hasn't yet called me back, so I phoned her an hour or so ago (and emailed) and still haven't heard from them. It's possible my agent might be ill or otherwise tied up - I don't know.

I get decent service from this agent in the past (if not expedient) but with the hold expiring today I'm getting a little antsy.

Should I call Regent and give me CC # to put money on it to hold it? Or do you know how it works with reservations if my agent doesn't get back to me today. I don't want to complicate things but I don't want to have them go "oops, they're already closed today" and lose the cabin. It's the last one in the area we like.

Edited by slidebite
added decision