Parking at the Boston Cruise Terminal

salzdt

2 hours ago, Destiny0315 said:

Yes if you book it they will send you a confirmation of the booking, and you can cancel anytime. I remember not being sure myself when I first booked this lot because of what is said about Fridays but I think that is only effective in mid summer when the lot is filled with pax from the NCL ship that leaves on Friday nights to Bermuda. If you throw in other dates earlier during the summer for longer cruises the lot is shown as not available because it is already totally sold out. Here there are still openings. 

Oh ok. Thanks!

On 11/29/2023 at 2:55 PM, lx200gps said:

Not sure if it's the same lot, but IIRC there have been a number of discussions here on CC about this very lot. I believe we're referring to the C1 and C2 lots right next to the cruise pier, and next to the Boston police harbor patrol office, easily found on Google Maps/Street View, on Black Falcon Ave immediately west of the terminal building.  I recollect a number of users/cruisers saying that they used the C1 lot recently with no problems, but upon arrival had to call the phone number on the sign, to have the attendant walk over from the C2 lot right next door to let them in.  I too would very much want to use the covered garage you mention, but a number of folks here on CC keep saying that cruise ship parking is very much discouraged at that lot. When you visited their office, did you mention that you were getting on a cruise ship, and if so, what was their reaction?  Thanks for info....

So it does say it only has an attendant on fridays. But someone else said that is just for the Bermuda cruises that leave on Fridays in the summer. But in any event, if I reserve this lot and there is no one there, I can call a number or even just go to the C2 lot and ask someone to come over to assist me? Do you or anyone know the phone number to call if no one is there? 

2 hours ago, Destiny0315 said:

Yes if you book it they will send you a confirmation of the booking, and you can cancel anytime. I remember not being sure myself when I first booked this lot because of what is said about Fridays but I think that is only effective in mid summer when the lot is filled with pax from the NCL ship that leaves on Friday nights to Bermuda. If you throw in other dates earlier during the summer for longer cruises the lot is shown as not available because it is already totally sold out. Here there are still openings. 

I just booked it. Fingers crossed that it works. I'll make sure to get there early.

40 minutes ago, kahliasmom said:

So it does say it only has an attendant on fridays. But someone else said that is just for the Bermuda cruises that leave on Fridays in the summer. But in any event, if I reserve this lot and there is no one there, I can call a number or even just go to the C2 lot and ask someone to come over to assist me? Do you or anyone know the phone number to call if no one is there? 

I checked the lot on Google Street View. here's a blow up of the C1 lot sign. Hard to read but the number agrees with the ABM phone number for the C1 lot, 617-482-2487

https://www.parkwithabm.com/c1-parking-lot

image.thumb.png.25565003679db908c9b3932544c05e95.png

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, kahliasmom said:

Oh my goodness! You are the best. Thank you for finding this!

No problem, glad to help. If you do use the C1 lot, please report back and let us know how it went.  The C1 lot is clearly the most convenient, so we would prefer to use it over the alternatives.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 7:14 AM, lx200gps said:

No problem, glad to help. If you do use the C1 lot, please report back and let us know how it went.  The C1 lot is clearly the most convenient, so we would prefer to use it over the alternatives.

Will do. I don't go until September though.