Royal Caribbean coffee card

6 minutes ago, summernz said:

Has anyone been on the Ovation of the sea recently and used the coffee card.  Did they punch the card twice for a large coffee  or just once? 

I was on there just before Xmas and when they handed it to me (I had to collect it from the coffee shop - not delivered to the room), they said that it was one punch for a small, two punches for a medium.

I never actually tested that, I just stuck to small coffee's after being told that.  It is good value at 1-punch per coffee, poor value if they are double-punching for the med/large that is only 50c more to purchase.

8 hours ago, summernz said:

Has anyone been on the Ovation of the sea recently and used the coffee card.  Did they punch the card twice for a large coffee  or just once? 

I have never bought the coffee card but I have been told by the experts there isn’t any saving in buying it.

37 minutes ago, summernz said:

Thank you, sounds like it would be best to get a small coffee.  How strong was the coffee?

Yes it was pretty good coffee.  Similar strength to what I usually get from your average coffee shop here in AUS.  Only the single shot (which I think was only half because each coffee dispense was spread across two shot-glasses, and a small got one of them), but in a smaller cup which kept it to the "usual" strength.

18 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I have never bought the coffee card but I have been told by the experts there isn’t any saving in buying it.

No expert here, but I just paid A$52.63 for a 15 coffee card (using some of our OBC), which would put a single coffee at $A3.50.

I don't think I can buy a coffee onboard for $A3.50, more likely it will be close to US$3.50 each (so maybe A$5 each??). So maybe there is value in the card?? 🙂 

Good luck with boarding tomorrow mate - ENJOY!!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mr walker said:

No expert here, but I just paid A$52.63 for a 15 coffee card (using some of our OBC), which would put a single coffee at $A3.50.

I don't think I can buy a coffee onboard for $A3.50, more likely it will be close to US$3.50 each (so maybe A$5 each??). So maybe there is value in the card?? 🙂 

Good luck with boarding tomorrow mate - ENJOY!!!!

Don’t you use the coffee machine in the lounge?

Looks like a big thunder storm is predicted tomorrow , My boarding time is 2:00 

Edited by Chiliburn

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Don’t you use the coffee machine in the lounge?

Looks like a big thunder storm is predicted tomorrow , My boarding time is 2:00 

Yes make use of the DL machine, but always have a morning coffee from the coffee shop.

Good luck with tomorrow mate, will be keeping an eye on you 🙂 

• Thanks 1