Europe 2024?

MikeNKim

We gave up a few weeks ago and booked NCL.  I figure that when you're going to Europe, it's more about getting the ports you want at a reasonable price and then if Carnival doesn't have anything to offer (yet)...oh-well! It's too bad, though- we knew we would get a better deal on Carnival.  We just weren't willing to wait on such a big and expensive cruise.

• Like 1

After giving up a few weeks ago and booking a Norway fjord cruise with a friend on Royal Caribbean, I gave up again and booked a solo Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity with a great itinerary.   Besides simply wanting to finalize plans for 2024, what ultimately convinced me to go with the Celebrity cruise was the ability to browse the excursions that would likely be offered in each port.   I am still waiting for Carnival to offer anything on two of the ports on my July 2023 B2B European cruises, and for one of the ports, only 3 choices are offered.  

I will probably keep checking Carnival out of curiosity.  I expect if Carnival does have a ship in Europe next year, the cruises will be less expensive that my Celebrity cruise.   But I am now looking forward to the Celebrity experience and their more varied excursion options.