Looking for recent info on Brandons Beach

Sandyshore

Has anyone been there recently? In the past 6 months? I'm interested in knowing if there are beach chairs & umbrellas for rent (or natural shade instead of umbrellas), decent bathrooms, and ease of getting a cab back to the cruise terminal. I've been to Barbados several times and always went to Carlisle Bay -- usually Lobster Alive -- but have read that it's getting more and more crowded there, and that Brandons is less mobbed. Thanks in advance for any insight.

• 4 weeks later...

We are also interested in any recent experiences at Brandon's Beach. We will be in Barbados in March and plan to enjoy this beach.  We were there several years ago and rented chairs/umbrellas at Rascal's restaurant on the beach; we had a lovely beach day then.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2023 at 5:31 PM, DJLDRUMS said:

My advice for any time in Barbados is to go to The Boatyard, all inclusive, get there as early as you can the place fills up fast. A 20 minute taxi ride. Best bang for your buck !

Do you book in advance?

Not as far as I know, it's not a Shore Excursion, if it was we didn't do it as such, why pay them when you can take a van /taxi.. We arrived at the Boatyard from getting off the pier.That same taxi came back to pick us up at a designated time we told them. The taxi fare is relatively inexpensive also being a round trip. Barbados isn't like some of the other islands when it comes to taxi and van rates. Don't skip the Boatyard whatever you do !

• 2 months later...