Checking in on the app?

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

If 17 February is what it says in your app, then yes, it should be open just after midnight when the calendar rolls over from the 16th to the 17th. But "should" is the key word because sometimes there's a delay, in which case all you can do is keep checking back.

Also it's important to remember that "midnight" is relative to the time zone where the ship is sailing. So, for you, in the DC Metro area, if your sailing happened to be from Rome, check should open at 6pm on the 16th because your 6pm would already be midnight in Rome. And conversely, if you were sailing from LA, it wouldn't open until 3am your time.

Thanks, for some reason mine doesn't have a date that it will open. It just says come back.  I lucked out this time because I will actually be in California on the day of check in for my Miami departure so I won't have to set an alarm to wake up, just to remember to actually do it.

• Like 1

So to check in after midnight, it's midnight Ship time?

Also, I understand we have to select boarding time for each passenger in the cabin?  So when I open my app, do both names appear and I select each person separately?  

Thanks for clarifying.

52 minutes ago, swdke said:

So to check in after midnight, it's midnight Ship time?

Also, I understand we have to select boarding time for each passenger in the cabin?  So when I open my app, do both names appear and I select each person separately?  

Thanks for clarifying.

Ship time on the sailing date. In some cases a ship could be in a different time when you're checking in to where it will be when you sail.

And, yes, all the names on the booking do appear when you go to check in.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wlhoeft said:

On the app, click on the picture of a person on the top right of the app. Scroll down and it gives you the check in date. When the date arrives, use the app and you can click on the check in button.

Thanks. I never realized this.