Glory Capers for Kids Program?????

suzepoo

Hi Suzepoo - I'll be on the glory with you Saturday - I have a 7 year old son and two other families that we are traveling with will also have kids on board.

Here are some copies of Camp Carnival Capers from another ship - but I think all the kids camps are basically the same.

http://community.webshots.com/album/61948840jZssch

How old are your children? See you on board!

Do you know how old these are? My sister just told me that our Welcome Abaord book lists the age groups differently.....9-11 instead of 9-12....just curious if it is like this because the Glory is bigger??

I'm traveling with my sister and her 2 kids, ages are 8, 9 and 12, 2 boys and 1 girl respectively.....WOO HOO see you on board!!! I'm Suzanne, by the way.

We are trying to find at least 4 more people to go on a 1/2 day sail/snorkel/lunch trip that's $56 per adult and $39 per child....includes open bar and all gear....???? It's through the Lord Sheffield if you have read about that excursion. What ages are your kids that will be with your group?

Thanks Suzanne but we've booked a tour in St. Martin through Sunny Liston (with Victor Bryan) - shopping, tour around the island, then the beach (Orient, I believe). Sounds like fun though!

Our group will have 3 seven year old boys, and a four year old boy and girl.

If you go to www.cruiseclues.com and put in Carnival Glory Capers and it will bring them up for you. I think for our cruise on The Glory I found them on the Carnival Website.

We took our 8, 10 & 11 year old on The Glory. They did things like scavengar hunts, swimming under the stars, coke tail party on formal night(dressed up), pj party until 3am(fee involved), painted carnival t-shirts and A WHOLE LOT MORE! The first couple of days our kids were a little nervous to go but then they chose to go there instead of hanging out with us. You can sign them up to eat dinner with them or they can eat with you. Might did it half and half. If I remember correctly they checked themselves out for lunch, ate with us and then went back.

Have a great trip, You'll love the ship!!!! We had a balcony room and the kids in an interior. We had a key to their room and they had a key to ours. Kids loved the pool area and slide!

Make sure you go to The Emerald Room (other dining) for a fee of $25. We absolutely LOVED it. We did not take the kids though. The entertainment was great onboard.

Do you know if Victor has any space left? I had emailed him MANY times and never heard back from him.....that was our alternative to the day sail trip.....how much per person, or did you hire him for the day for a private tour??? Thanks.

Suzanne, not sure if there are any spots left - we booked through Sunny Liston - go to his website http://www.sunnylistontours.com and email him through that (don't have his email with me) - he is very good about getting right back to you - hopefully you still have time to book! If not, I will see him in St. Thomas and can ask for you. what cabin are you in if I need to call you? we are 9265.

Archived