Flights booked by NCL - two questions

nikkiml

Hello, we are a group of 14 (7 couples), from Montreal, that took advantage of the promotion Cruise-Air by Norwegian for our upcoming cruise in April on the Encore. Some of us (3 couples) have received their flights information and we have two questions :

1. Until now, we have two itineries : return flight is different one couple is flying out from Fort Lauderdale, the other two couples are flying out from Miami. We booked through a TA, which is closed on certain week-end (this is one of them). My question : have any of you succeeded to change flights arrangements ?

2. I tried to reserved my seats for the first segment of the travel, which is with Air Canada (the return is with Air Transat). When I try to check out, the website changes to US and it requests a zipcode (we have postal codes in Canada and are a combination of letters and numbers), so I cannot continue. Do any Canadian friends have succeeded in booking their seats or you had to go through your TA or Norwegian ?

Just for your information : the flights arrangements I received are great. No milk run, which was my biggest worries.

Thank you,

1 hour ago, nikkiml said:

My question : have any of you succeeded to change flights arrangements ?

With the BOGO airfare, once the flights are ticketed you're generally locked in.  These fares generally don't allow for flight changes. 

The only people they guarantee you'll fly on the same plane with are the ones booked on the same reservation number as you.  There used to be a way you could request to travel with other cabins but they dropped it last year when the airlines had major staffing issues.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, nikkiml said:

Hello, we are a group of 14 (7 couples), from Montreal, that took advantage of the promotion Cruise-Air by Norwegian for our upcoming cruise in April on the Encore. Some of us (3 couples) have received their flights information and we have two questions :

1. Until now, we have two itineries : return flight is different one couple is flying out from Fort Lauderdale, the other two couples are flying out from Miami. We booked through a TA, which is closed on certain week-end (this is one of them). My question : have any of you succeeded to change flights arrangements ?

2. I tried to reserved my seats for the first segment of the travel, which is with Air Canada (the return is with Air Transat). When I try to check out, the website changes to US and it requests a zipcode (we have postal codes in Canada and are a combination of letters and numbers), so I cannot continue. Do any Canadian friends have succeeded in booking their seats or you had to go through your TA or Norwegian ?

Just for your information : the flights arrangements I received are great. No milk run, which was my biggest worries.

Thank you,

The Air Canada web site is bad for flipping into US$.  The black bar at the top has the currency.  Set it to CDN.  If it changes as you browse change it back.  

It tends to work better if you have an account and are logged in, but you sometimes need to keep putting it back.

• Thanks 1