Travel Insurance for healthy 70 year old - which one???

Trying to choose a travel insurance company that would be best for an almost 70 year old.   We'd like one we can keep using and would love to look into an annual insurance plan.    Anyone have suggestions of great plans and companies they have used?

On 1/28/2023 at 3:20 PM, skoeper said:

Trying to choose a travel insurance company that would be best for an almost 70 year old.   We'd like one we can keep using and would love to look into an annual insurance plan.    Anyone have suggestions of great plans and companies they have used?

Hi Shari,

I'm sorry about the delay responding. I thought this Forum was locked for new entries.

I haven't found an Annual Trip Cancellation plan that is good enough for me to sell due to their plan limitations.

If you're not getting a Trip Cancellation plan and you want good medical and medical transportation coverage, I suggest you get the Geo Blue Trekker (Multi-Trip) Essential or Choice plan for your trips outside the USA that aren't longer than 70 days for any one trip. The Essential and Choice plans cover pre-existing conditions.

You may see all the Geo Blue Trekker plan details here:

https://tripinsurancestore.com/geo-blue-trekker-travel-medical-plans/

Steve Dasseos

• Like 1