Anyone on Nieuw Statendam now? Jan 29, 2023

CruiserKris34

There were issues with the sea view pool yesterday when we disembarked.  It started on Friday, when they roped off some of the deck.  As we waited to leave the ship we saw a big crane & wondered if it had to do with the pool issue.  Maybe, it was just regular maintenance, but we were curious LOL.  Hope that pool is available for you on the ship now!!  

1 hour ago, KroozNut said:

Will be interested in further comments on this, as we sail NS in a few weeks, and enjoy hanging out in the sea view pool area.

me Too!  on it 2/25 - 3/4  and 3/18- 3/25............it is the ONLY pool area I try to go to as the Lido pool is always so crowded

1 hour ago, VTcruisenut said:

me Too!  on it 2/25 - 3/4  and 3/18- 3/25............it is the ONLY pool area I try to go to as the Lido pool is always so crowded

We're also on the 3/18-3/25 sailing. I saw you posted in our roll call for that sailing a while back, but haven't seen you there more recently.

2 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

We're also on the 3/18-3/25 sailing. I saw you posted in our roll call for that sailing a while back, but haven't seen you there more recently.

No sooner did I post this, then I went to our roll call and saw a post from you today... Lol