Britannia Solo Cabins

oystercatching

Hi,

I’m in the process of booking cruise B318N on Britannia 7th - 21st July. I’m looking at inside solo, which although more expensive than standard inside, is very convenient for The Crow’s Nest, rather than stuck in the depths on my own!!
I’ve read very helpful comments on previous threads about the single balconies, but wonder if anyone has any experience of the inside single cabins on Lido deck.
L203, 207 and 211 are nearer to The Crow’s Nest, but I note the ladies and gents loos are directly behind them! Does this mean noisy flushing sounds heard?! Also is the void between L211 and L219 noisy as a crew area? I also wonder what the void behind L219 - L251 is, with regard to disturbance?! I’m doing very thorough research!

Would be grateful for any information/comments!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, oystercatching said:

Hi,

I’m in the process of booking cruise B318N on Britannia 7th - 21st July. I’m looking at inside solo, which although more expensive than standard inside, is very convenient for The Crow’s Nest, rather than stuck in the depths on my own!!
I’ve read very helpful comments on previous threads about the single balconies, but wonder if anyone has any experience of the inside single cabins on Lido deck.
L203, 207 and 211 are nearer to The Crow’s Nest, but I note the ladies and gents loos are directly behind them! Does this mean noisy flushing sounds heard?! Also is the void between L211 and L219 noisy as a crew area? I also wonder what the void behind L219 - L251 is, with regard to disturbance?! I’m doing very thorough research!

Would be grateful for any information/comments!

Thank you!

I stayed in L251 a number of years ago. Cruising again in an inside single saver to Norway this June. No noise that I can remember.

BRIT 1.jpg

BRIT 2.jpg

BRIT 3.jpg

BRIT 4.jpg

BRIT 5.jpg

Just now, oystercatching said:
52 minutes ago, davecttr said:

I stayed in L251 a number of years ago. Cruising again in an inside single saver to Norway this June. No noise that I can remember.

BRIT 1.jpg

BRIT 2.jpg

BRIT 3.jpg

BRIT 4.jpg

Expand  

Hi davecttr,

Thank you for your helpful reply and the pictures!

I have actually just booked L251, as it is more towards the middle in case of movement. Pleased to read that you found it quiet.
Looking forward to it - I was with friends sharing cabins the last time I was on Britannia, so will enjoy the solo corridor experience.

Enjoy your cruise. 😊

• Like 3