St. Vincent shore excursion - Bequia By Sailing Catamaran

SSFrance69

We were scheduled to do this on the January 14 Riviera sailing, but the swells were too much for the Catamaran to dock to pick us up.  After standing around on the pier for about an hour, our excursion was eventually cancelled and our money was refunded. Sorry I can't help.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SSFrance69 said:

Has anyone done this excursion and was it a good experience? How was Princess Margaret beach? Are there plenty of shady areas where we can take cover from the sun? Any feedback on this tour is appreciated. 

So much there is weather dependent.

We were there on Sirena 11/2022. Did the Black Point/Rock Tunnel by tourist van with just wife and I. Drove from Kingstown along the coast there and came back by way of the interior.  Was a partially rainy and cloudy day in the AM. Cleared up in the afternoon, when we did Fort Charlotte & the Botanical Gardens & the cathedrals, walking all over town.

Our whale watching in Dominica was wrecked by weather. But was a glorious day on Shell Beach at St. Bart's.

• Like 1

Did this ship excursion in December 2022.  So much interest that O had 2 catamarans.  We had 62 people on our catamaran that would probably have been okay with 35-40 people.  I think they counted on people sitting on the netted part up front- think crochet nets.  Needless to say, very few tried it out.  Access to bathroom was a vertical ladder. I should have taken a picture- unbelievable.

Princess Margaret Beach was okay with some shade.  They had the beach bbq there and ran out of fish, coleslaw, vegetables, then ran out of cutlery and plates.

We had a stop in Port Elizabeth which didn't have much charm.

I looked for a private excursion but couldn't find any.  

• Like 2