Pearl - Club Balcony Suite - outlets

yardbird

I realize this is kind of specific, but I travel with a CPAP and really need to know if there is an outlet next to the bed in CBS. In the online photos I see outlets over by the TV, but not much else. I'll need a rather long extension cord if those are the only ones available. Thanks!

Been in those cabins twice, and that is indeed the state of the wiring.

I found that between my CPAP's hose and power supply/cord unit, a regular household extension cord was enough to span the distance at night. I could unplug it and stow it under the bed in the morning. 

7 hours ago, yardbird said:

I realize this is kind of specific, but I travel with a CPAP and really need to know if there is an outlet next to the bed in CBS. In the online photos I see outlets over by the TV, but not much else. I'll need a rather long extension cord if those are the only ones available. Thanks!

We sailed on the Pearl in Dec in a Club Balcony - and you are correct that the outlets are all near the tv- we did bring an extension cord- we found a 15 ft one from Amazon- (Amazon Basics 15-Foot 3-Prong Flat Plug Grounded Indoor Extension Cord with 3 Outlets - 13 Amps, 1625 Watts, 125 VAC, White) runs under $10 - it's a basic 3 prong cord- remember it can't be surge protected. We ran it under the foot the the bed to his side table without any issue. Don't forget to complete the special needs form so your Steward with have your distilled water in the room. ( we did remind him when we saw him but he knew we needed it) 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nmuller328 said:

We sailed on the Pearl in Dec in a Club Balcony - and you are correct that the outlets are all near the tv- we did bring an extension cord- we found a 15 ft one from Amazon- (Amazon Basics 15-Foot 3-Prong Flat Plug Grounded Indoor Extension Cord with 3 Outlets - 13 Amps, 1625 Watts, 125 VAC, White) runs under $10 - it's a basic 3 prong cord- remember it can't be surge protected. We ran it under the foot the the bed to his side table without any issue. Don't forget to complete the special needs form so your Steward with have your distilled water in the room. ( we did remind him when we saw him but he knew we needed it) 

Thank you. I would have forgotten to fill out that form.