cabin ceiling height?

travelerdj

hi all.  could not find this in search..other than for river longships.. does anyone know the approx ceiling height on ocean ships?  my husband is 6'6" and hates hitting his 

head on door jams !  I suspect the shower height is another potential issue but not as injurious 😉

Thanks!

6 hours ago, travelerdj said:

hi all.  could not find this in search..other than for river longships.. does anyone know the approx ceiling height on ocean ships?  my husband is 6'6" and hates hitting his 

head on door jams !  I suspect the shower height is another potential issue but not as injurious 😉

Thanks!

I am six seven and have no issues. Of course I’m told my head automatically goes down when I come to doors so…..😂

One if the nice things about Vikings bathrooms is that the floor level is not raised above the floor level of the stateroom. That’s where I usually hit my head on the door head when stepping up and into the bathroom.  No such issue on Viking!  

I am close to hitting the ceiling in the shower but it’s still the nicest shower I’ve experienced at sea. 

We're at-sea on Viking Neptune.  Entry door opening is 6'8".  Ceiling is 7'.  Bathroom door is 6"4"  Shower spray is adjustable.  Full up is 6'6" and it's removeable so you can spray whatever needs more water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1