Spa on the Encore

Sunday golf

Yesterday we were booking our trips and spa treatments on our next cruise on Seabourn. When we booked the spa treatments noticed that they flex the prices according to the itinerary. Have never noticed this on previous cruises. I know they need the money but this seems a bit much. Is this new or have we been oblivious to it in the past.

5 hours ago, Sunday golf said:

Yesterday we were booking our trips and spa treatments on our next cruise on Seabourn. When we booked the spa treatments noticed that they flex the prices according to the itinerary. Have never noticed this on previous cruises. I know they need the money but this seems a bit much. Is this new or have we been oblivious to it in the past.

Never noticed it before.

I'm not sure what you mean by flex pricing by itinerary, but in general, spa pricing has always been dynamic - usually cheapest on embarkation days and also lower on port days, but not by much.  Sea days are obviously full price as those are the peak days at the spa.

If by itinerary, you meant that pricing is higher for one voyage rather than the other, maybe it's due to overall price increase.  I know, for instance, that men's haircut pricing increased from one segment to the next for me last year.  That was a general price increase and not segment-specific.

Edited by sfvoyage