Last minute Club Orange upgrade?

don731

We depart on Nieuw Statendam this coming Saturday for 14 days.  Currently in a VB cabin.  Our traveling friends just had to cancel due to a last minute health issue.  We are wondering if it’s possible to upgrade to CO this late in the game?  We like the idea of the separate grill type restaurant for.dinner.  Would the price be $15 pp/pd?  Thanks!

12 minutes ago, don731 said:

We depart on Nieuw Statendam this coming Saturday for 14 days.  Currently in a VB cabin.  Our traveling friends just had to cancel due to a last minute health issue.  We are wondering if it’s possible to upgrade to CO this late in the game?  We like the idea of the separate grill type restaurant for.dinner.  Would the price be $15 pp/pd?  Thanks!

Yes I believe you can.  I did it before my cruise in October on the Rotterdam.  But you have to call them to upgrade to another cabin, at least I had to.  It was worth the $125 I paid.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, don731 said:

I guess you have to ask yourself if the Club Orange dining room is worth $450 for your cruise.  The main monetary benefit of Club Orange is the complementary within-category cabin upgrade.  Since you are already in a VB, I'm guessing you may be satisfied with your cabin already.

All that said, the CO dining room is really nice and relaxing.  It has the same menu as the MDR, with the exception of one extra entree, but is really nice anyway.  The priority embarkation and priority service desk lines are nice too.