Has Any One Recently Tendered At GSC Using Their NCL Plantinum Status?

excitedtocruise

Just curious to how this works, and what tendered did you get on? We are a group of 12, half are Plantinum. We have heard that you can get tender numbers starting Wednesday or Thursday, which we will get too. We have heard that Plantinum members can get in line (at the end) when they start calling regular tenders after the suites, priority and excursions go (I am hoping that we can get an early tender when we try to get ours on Wednesday or Thursday when they open up). But still wondering how does this REALLY works for Plantinum? Has anyone used their status, does your whole stateroom go with you, and what time would you say the tenders were called? I have been Plantinum for a while, but it seems I have forgotten how all this works, so thank you in advance for your help!

If you aren't in a Suite/Haven and/or do not have an excursion ticket, then you should utilize either the numbered ticket, or your status, to join the end of the line.  Each stateroom group should go together, (or join the line later if they choose).

Wishing you best of luck on your GSC day (hopefully conditions are good for tendering and it is a fun filled day)!

22 minutes ago, LoungerOnBalcony55 said:

Do they no longer gather eligible Latitudes members in a designated location for priority tendering? 

Unless we always miss a notification stating something like that is available, we have not seen that 'perk" made available to us, even at Sapphire or above.

Hello! We were at GSC on Wednesday and used the priority tender without issue. Someone called and left us a message the night before and said we could report to a specific location in the morning between 7:30-8:30 for priority tender. When we arrived, they just had us jump the line. We were settled in and snorkeling before 9am! it was our first experience with priority tender because the last few cruises we took were not full due to COVID. It was definitely a perk!

Edited by Mlake09
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LoungerOnBalcony55 said:

Do they no longer gather eligible Latitudes members in a designated location for priority tendering? 

We were just there a few days ago and they did have Platinum and above report to a specific location (on the Getaway it was the Illusionarium). It was very easy and a great perk!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mlake09 said:

We were just there a few days ago and they did have Platinum and above report to a specific location (on the Getaway it was the Illusionarium). It was very easy and a great perk!

Great to hear! As my first NCL cruise since they gutted the Latitudes benefits, I was very much hoping they'd at least have kept this one. The tendering process on the big NCL ships is so unpleasant that without it I'd probably stay on the ship.