Mariner Society : 50% discount on cruise fares for 3rd/4th guests (on select sailings)

KaySaxony

Does these discount fares still exist at all ? I know that there used to be a list of these selected sailings that was quite hidden on the homepage... Can someone help me find it / can someone put it online ? Thank you Kaysaxony

Yes, they still exist, as we use them once a year to take some of our adult kids with us.

If you are using HAL's website, make sure you are logged in, select the cruise you want, and enter 4 people. When you see the pricing on the right side for whatever cabin type you select, you will see the 3rd and 4th person with a zero charge/50% off, depending on your status. (Though you still pay taxes and fees for them).

Edited by SeaCapt

The cruisetour I'm doing in May to Alaska/Yukon had that deal, which was the only way I and my parents could afford it. We just stumbled upon it by accident though, doing sample bookings with 3 people.