Hotels within walking distance to Victoria Station

I will be flying into Heathrow 1 day before my Carnival cruise sailing from Dover and decided to use National to get into London/Victoria Station. Way cheaper only $12 bucks! I want to stay near Victoria Station for easy shuttle pick up the next day. I looked at the Clermont London and Beverly Hotel which states a 7-9 minute walk from Victoria Station. Is this a doable walk with luggage? Any other suggestions? I'm traveling solo.

55 minutes ago, Cakediva1 said:

... decided to use National to get into London/Victoria Station.

If you mean National Express, remember that this doesn't go to Victoria Station. It goes to Victoria Coach Station, which is the best part of a half-mile walk to Victoria Station.

If you want to stay at the Clermont Victoria and you want "way cheaper", I'd suggest taking the Tube from Heathrow to Victoria. It's only £5.60 (using Oyster or contactless), there's step-free access at both ends, one easy cross-platform change at Barons Court, and you will be mere yards from the hotel entrance when you get to Victoria Station.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Globaliser said:

If you mean National Express, remember that this doesn't go to Victoria Station. It goes to Victoria Coach Station, which is the best part of a half-mile walk to Victoria Station.

If you want to stay at the Clermont Victoria and you want "way cheaper", I'd suggest taking the Tube from Heathrow to Victoria. It's only £5.60 (using Oyster or contactless), there's step-free access at both ends, one easy cross-platform change at Barons Court, and you will be mere yards from the hotel entrance when you get to Victoria Station.

Thank you so very much on the clarification! This helps tremendously.