Dropped the ball on Wonder boarding time

44 minutes ago, 7680 said:

Thanks for the encouragement! Just concerned about availability, with SO many on board. We are later diners (will be shooting for 8:00-8:30), so perhaps that will help. We will definitely be arriving early and hoping for the best re boarding. We are def not in the same cabin 😁

From what I saw 2 weeks ago you will initially be lined up by time, enter into security when the other times ahead of you have been let in then depending on the crowd inside the terminal either sit for a short time by group or be allowed to board.  I think you'll board much earlier than 12:30, but there will be a lot on board before you.

I do think the later time will benefit you, after 8:00 may be more available.  On our cruise the 6:30-7:00 times seemed to be the most popular.  We got 150 CP at 7:00, the rest we had at 6:00 or earlier which were also all available.  Wonderland we had at 5:15 which was much earlier than we would have wanted but on that night it was the only time available that would work with our show reservation.

One last tip, again send members from your group to multiple dining lines and communicate.  Even if the first line you see is only one person deep, making reservations can take a while. If they have the UDP they're making a lot of reservations and asking a lot of questions vs someone who has the 3 night package.  Our friends who boarded after us had a couple ahead of them that really took a long time, while the other dining line moved much quicker. Best of luck!