Happy hour on valiant lady til April?

schildiams

4 hours ago, jon81uk said:

healthy happy hour where you can get one alcohol-free drink

this was 100% our experience on valiant in january; however, i'm pleased to report this was not the case on scarlet. 

not sure if it's just one of those tiny, annoying service differences between the ship or if the crew across both ships finally rolled it out properly, but on scarlet in february, we had free ketel one cocktails (not the vodka seltzer botanical spritzes - actual cocktails made by a bartender) during that happy hour.  one of three specific cocktails or mocktails from the menu, no limit on the number you could get, and they were available at multiple bars (i think between 5-6, but could be 6-7 - can't recall exactly)

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 12:55 PM, _tacocat_ said:

this was 100% our experience on valiant in january; however, i'm pleased to report this was not the case on scarlet. 

not sure if it's just one of those tiny, annoying service differences between the ship or if the crew across both ships finally rolled it out properly, but on scarlet in february, we had free ketel one cocktails (not the vodka seltzer botanical spritzes - actual cocktails made by a bartender) during that happy hour.  one of three specific cocktails or mocktails from the menu, no limit on the number you could get, and they were available at multiple bars (i think between 5-6, but could be 6-7 - can't recall exactly)

Just off of Valiant last week.  We had the free Ketel One drinks in the Dock House bar every day from 4-5pm.  Not sure how long it will last.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bmc alabama said:

Not sure how long it will last.

it's supposed to be just through the end of the month, but we'll see if they extend that promotion like they've extended pretty much everything else haha

• Like 2