Anyone currently on the Panaroma????

cacruisin

I am set to sail tomorrow on the panorama and we just received an email stating that the boat has experienced adverse weather conditions and will be coming in late and they will let us know what time tomorrow we will be boarding. Is anyone on the ship currently and can advise on the situation?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cacruisin

I’m not on the Panorama now, but my sailing on January 7th had a similar situation with weather bringing the ship back to Long Beach late.  The morning of boarding all the incoming passengers received a text telling them to arrive one hour later than their arrival appointment.  I had 10:00 - 10:30 and I arrived about 10:30 because of having to be out of my hotel by 10:00.  I arrived to a HUGE long line for 10:00 - 10:30, and also very long lines for each the other arrival times.  It took forever for the line to start moving us into the terminal because the departing passengers weren’t off till after 11:00.  After finally getting into the terminal there was a long wait in a very crowded Captains Lounge for Diamond/Platinum.  They started boarding at 1:00 and rooms were supposed to be ready at 2:30, but not all of them were.  It was a stressful day.  I hope it’s better for you tomorrow.

• Like 2

Guest BasicSailor
9 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

I am on the Panorama right now. It is extremely windy, which has caused the ship to be behind schedule. There is an equivalent of a 55 mph headwind. I don't know what else I can tell you. 

😶sounds like a rough night at sea. Watch for those little white bags tapped around the elevators.

6 minutes ago, cacruisin said:

Thank you all for your replies.  Have they advised at all what time disembarkment will begin?

This was answered above 

40 minutes ago, mkkao924 said:

On Panorama now. According to the flyer we received, the express disembarkation will start at noon, and the normal disembarkation is from 12:15 to 1:45 pm.

• Like 1

Another question for anyone currently on board the Panorama: did the weather affect the last day at sea? For instance was the Lido deck closed? Pools? Cold temperatures or mainly high winds? Getting on board today and wondering if I should be going and buying a warmer jacket?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Another question for anyone currently on board the Panorama: did the weather affect the last day at sea? For instance was the Lido deck closed? Pools? Cold temperatures or mainly high winds? Getting on board today and wondering if I should be going and buying a warmer jacket?

The cruise was fine until we left Cabo.  Cabo was windy and not as warm.  The pools were open but it was cold and very windy. You would not want to walk outside from Cabo to long Beach. Plus the seas were a bit rough.

Edited by FastShip24
More information added
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, FastShip24 said:

The cruise was fine until we left Cabo.  Cabo was windy and not as warm.  The pools were open but it was cold and very windy. You would not want to walk outside from Cabo to long Beach. Plus the seas were a bit rough.

Plus sky ride, rope course, and water slide all closed after we left Cabo and entire sea day yesterday. Even in buffet area, we didn’t want to sit close to the door since it was too windy.

15 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

I’m not on the Panorama now, but my sailing on January 7th had a similar situation with weather bringing the ship back to Long Beach late.  The morning of boarding all the incoming passengers received a text telling them to arrive one hour later than their arrival appointment.  I had 10:00 - 10:30 and I arrived about 10:30 because of having to be out of my hotel by 10:00.  I arrived to a HUGE long line for 10:00 - 10:30, and also very long lines for each the other arrival times.  It took forever for the line to start moving us into the terminal because the departing passengers weren’t off till after 11:00.  After finally getting into the terminal there was a long wait in a very crowded Captains Lounge for Diamond/Platinum.  They started boarding at 1:00 and rooms were supposed to be ready at 2:30, but not all of them were.  It was a stressful day.  I hope it’s better for you tomorrow.

People wont be off until 130 at this rate