When designing new boats, what are your 2 to 3 most important considerations?

• 2 weeks later...

Today, sustainability has become the prime consideration not only when designing a new ship but also when it comes to upgrades and enhancements to all of our 26 ships which are already in operation Shallow draft has always been an important consideration, but other important considerations are adding new and improved wellness and activity facilities, such as our new pickleball court on board the AmaMagna, to meet the needs of today’s active travelers       

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rudi Schreiner said:

Today, sustainability has become the prime consideration not only when designing a new ship but also when it comes to upgrades and enhancements to all of our 26 ships which are already in operation Shallow draft has always been an important consideration, but other important considerations are adding new and improved wellness and activity facilities, such as our new pickleball court on board the AmaMagna, to meet the needs of today’s active travelers       

We were surprised to see a guest laundry on Magna, as I didn't notice it on the deck plan.  Do all your ships have guest laundry?  We'll be on Ama Cello in 2024.  Thanks!

All of our Europe, Asia, and Egypt ships offer onboard laundry service and ironing for an affordable fee. Each stateroom is provided with a price list for this service. The AmaMagna is currently the only ship that provides a guest laundry room, complete with complimentary washer, dryer, and ironing board.

We loved having access to a guest laundry on AmaMagna! We did the 2 week Grand Danube with pre & post, so we did a number of small loads to keep our packing lighter. It was very convenient. Thank you for adding that in the plans!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I was happy to learn about the guest laundry facilities on the Ama Magna. Booking a cruise on this ship is on my bucket list. So far I haven't been able to arrange it. I was on two Ama cruises in 2023. First from 13-23 May, Flavors of Portugal and Spain. Luis Ribeiro was the best cruise manager I have ever encountered. My second cruise, back-to-back from 25 May to 1 June, wasTaste of Bordeaux. Both were primarily wine cruises, although they were not advertised as such. I enjoyed both.