How do I get boarding documents?

PBHTJ

I am leaving for Athens tomorrow morning to board our Greece Intensive, and I realized we haven't been sent any boarding documents -- no luggage tags, no instructions, nothing. Azamara isn't answering the phone. I've looked all over the online account. Does anyone know how I get my boarding passes?

If you haven't received your documents by now you won't be receiving them.  Due to all the issues with the new Azamara website you can't check in on their website or download your documents.  You probably should have received an email like the one I received for my May 2nd cruise out of Istanbul (appended below).  I've also pasted the directions to the Athens (Piraeus) cruise terminal supplied by Azamara.  I hope this helps.  Regards, Paul 

image.png.5e4a6f67a6d98688f6edd661923eeba0.png

image.thumb.png.c783d94d75aa819dcf1ae275265de1c0.png

5 hours ago, PBHTJ said:

I am leaving for Athens tomorrow morning to board our Greece Intensive, and I realized we haven't been sent any boarding documents -- no luggage tags, no instructions, nothing. Azamara isn't answering the phone. I've looked all over the online account. Does anyone know how I get my boarding passes?

We boarded in April 1st in Rome without having access to our acccount therefore no printed boarding passes or luggage tags.  Dockside luggage reps have a list and will label all your bags.

Passport and credit card us will you need to show.

No issues whatsoever and I am pleased to report boarding was simple with no delays.

Relax and enjoy your cruise!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1