Can I buy 4 or 5 beers at a bar & take them unopened back to cabin? 🍺 No drink package

On 4/24/2023 at 1:02 AM, Traveller1212 said:

Can I buy 4 or 5 beers at a bar & take them unopened back to cabin?  No drink package

DW and I have been doing this every day for the past two weeks on Wonder from several of the bars with no problems at all. She gets two bottles and I get two bottles at the same time.

On 4/27/2023 at 12:38 PM, BND said:

That's how alcoholics think.  I can't imagine drinking beer for breakfast.  Heck, even on the rare occasion I have a mimosa at brunch, it's after 11 am and most have a lot more oj than champagne.  The older I get, the more reflux I get if I eat or drink after 9 pm and I'm hardly alone.  

So you are saying that every churchgoer that drinks the sacramental wine early in the sunday mornings are alcoholics? 🤪

23 hours ago, UnregisteredUser said:

So you are saying that every churchgoer that drinks the sacramental wine early in the sunday mornings are alcoholics? 🤪

Probably shouldn't go to church before 11 AM. That seems to be the acceptable time to start drinking.🙂