Luggage Tag Question

sailing sue

Cruising soon on the Fantasy. I have not received my luggage tags as yet. Staying at the Hyatt Orlando Airport prior to the cruise. I also have Disney Bus Transfers. Lets say that I do not receive my tags prior to flying to Orlando, where will I be able to get the tags? Will the Hyatt have them for me or will the Disney bus have them when I check in? First time Disney cruiser. Thank you

When you check in for the bus, DCL will be able to print them right there. DCL uses airline style luggage tags, so it's no big deal for them to print them out.

In case anyone else finds this post, if your going directly to the port, the curb side porters will print them out as well.

• Like 1

Even without a bus transfer in a regular (non Disney-run) cruise terminal it was no problem to have the porters just write one up easily. We had our room number and confirmation email etc, but one of the mailers got lost and we didn’t have enough tags.  I think they just needed stateroom #, really.