Arvia Balcony Cabins

Zombatar

We are thinking of going on Arvia in summer 25. We have sailed on many of the older P&O ships but never the brand new ones. I believe that some balcony cabins are to be avoided as other passengers walk past the end of your balcony. Can anybody confirm if this is correct and if so which cabins should be avoided.

Correct. Avoid deck 8 as people on the promenade deck will be walking past, may park deckchairs against your balcony front and your outlook is hindered by looking across the promenade deck and the glass screens. Personally I’d also be a bit wary of deck 9 as still a bit too close. Decks 10 to 14 best. Some of deck 15 is below pool decks etc which can result in overhead noise, even early in the morning, as deck chairs are dragged around for cleaning. 

10 minutes ago, Zombatar said:

We are thinking of going on Arvia in summer 25. We have sailed on many of the older P&O ships but never the brand new ones. I believe that some balcony cabins are to be avoided as other passengers walk past the end of your balcony. Can anybody confirm if this is correct and if so which cabins should be avoided.

Basically anything on deck 8 should be avoided on Arvia and Iona.

• Like 1