Any Canadian TAs giving OBC?

mackfam

I know we are not allowed to name travel agents on this site but I’m wondering if anyone has been able to get OBC from a canadian travel agent. I have always been able to get some when booking through a U.S. based agency but with the exchange rate continually getting worse, I might want to book my next cruise in cdn$.

absolutely.   one of the main chains in Canada (also in the US) does this.    they have Cruise ship in there name and are affiliated with one of the big online travel companies that advertises on TV a lot.

8 minutes ago, Woody14 said:

absolutely.   one of the main chains in Canada (also in the US) does this.    they have Cruise ship in there name and are affiliated with one of the big online travel companies that advertises on TV a lot.

The agency I believe you are referring to is actually a conglomerate of individually operated franchises. It depends on the policy of the individual business whether or not incentives are offered.

1 hour ago, gmbhardy said:

The agency I believe you are referring to is actually a conglomerate of individually operated franchises. It depends on the policy of the individual business whether or not incentives are offered.

you might be right but pretty much everyone of them I have seen in BC offers at least a $50 obc