How do I challenge P&O credit card charges

GOQ

For some reason P&O have charged my credit card for £18.00 exactly.

On my last cruise in March-April I spent under my OBC so received an accurate final statement balance of  £0.00.

I disembarked Britannia on 7th April.

I also transferred a select cruise on April 8th, the deposit was correctly transferred from the old cruise to the new cruise. Then this charge appeared on 8th April, have they charged me £18 to transfer the cruise ?

Who would it be best to contact in P&O to find out what this charge of exactly £18.00 is for?

TIA

6 minutes ago, GOQ said:

Who would it be best to contact in P&O to find out what this charge of exactly £18.00 is for?

If you have booked direct with P&O then (unfortunately) your starting point will have to be with Customer Services. If you have booked through a TA then you should start with them.

It was billed as P&O Southampton.

Thanks molecrochip, it figures. Probably the difference in deposits.

I am stupid, but learning.

Edited by GOQ

1 hour ago, GOQ said:

I know you have probably had your question answered now but as a matter of interest I have found the best contact for this sort of issue is actually with your card provider. 

I have had a couple of 'false' charges on my Amex card and all that had to be done was 'Dispute The Charge' with Amex who then dealt with the company that posted the charge and suspended it until resolved. (Neither company bothered responding to Amex and the charge was cancelled)

Yes thanks, Mr Mole figured out and answered my confusion precisely. 

Slightly off topic but need to mention, when I have had fraudulent charges on my credit card HSBC have texted me fairly quickly, but even though the charge was quite small they never reimbursed me.