Postcard books that the ships offer

Cathy Maneri

I was in the gift shop on RCL last year and someone gave me a good idea.

They sell a small book of 5 by 7 postcards of the ships interior. This includes the lobby, dining room, theatre, etc.

This is a great way to show the family and friends what the ship looked like. It's a nice way to show non cruisers what they are missing out on.

My husband used to take digital pictures of the ships interior, but this photo book has it all already.

• 3 months later...

They sell a small book of 5 by 7 postcards of the ships interior. This includes the lobby, dining room, theatre, etc.

This is a great way to show the family and friends what the ship looked like. It's a nice way to show non cruisers what they are missing out on.

My husband used to take digital pictures of the ships interior, but this photo book has it all already.

Great Idea, I think I will do that.:)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're especially good for large areas of the ship, which are virtually impossible to photograph well with the ordinary digital camera. Or, if you want to spend more (a lot more) money, some of the ship's photos that they well in the photo gallery can be really good. And, if all else fails, sometimes the pictures in the cruise brochure are good, too.

• 7 months later...

:) An chance of someone knowing where I can find a MARDI GRAS postcard album? A TRIUMPH and VICTORY postcard album (without the "Carnival" caption, just TRIUMPH and VICTORY?

Also, looking for an ELATION postcard, coded ela-3 where the stamp is affixed. The caption "ELATION" is in a brown field at the bottom.

Any questions on Carnival Cruise Line postcards or albums? I would try to help answer.

Rudy Friederich

• 6 months later...

What a nice idea. I love taking photos of the interior of the ship but they never show the real details that I am trying to show to my non-cruising friends.

• 3 months later...

Archived