Romance package and boarding time...and what time can we make dining ressies?

valandemmy

So we purchased the Romance package mainly for the on and off the boat benefits when just completed our check in (sailing Sept 15th) and our on board time was 145....not sure if that is an early boarding time or not...if its not, since we have the romance package could we go on earlier?

Also, what time can we start making reservations on the day it opens up...like at 12AM on the date?

Thanks

Reservations start at 12:00am.  With the romance package, you can show up at the terminal at 1:00.  Boarding will start about 1;30 with suite guests first, then Sea Rangers/Rovers, then Romance purchasers.  

hey there Valandemmy i'm traveliing the week before you and i've also purchased a romance package, if i can do i will come back and let you know how it all went, we're out of Barcelona on the med cruise 

i have a boarding time of 2pm but also had my status matched with my DCL Gold Castaway Club

not entirely sure what this gets me but it does say expedited boarding 🙂

Edited by mazz1

Expedited boarding means you can show up at 1:00 and board starting about 1:30.  You can ignore your assigned time.  You will get a ribbon bracelet for Sailing Club (status match) and for Romance.  Hint--you can't loosen the bracelets, only tighten them.  You can cut them off and carry them when needed.  Sailing club is only needed at embarkation for priority boarding and for entry to the cocktail party.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cantgetin said:

for entry to the cocktail party.

it's not even needed for that because they have a checklist with everyone's name and cabin on it - even if you have the bracelet, they'll still check you off.

at this point, i basically wear mine for boarding, then it comes off.  it's gross when it drags across your plate when you're eating!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

at this point, i basically wear mine for boarding, then it comes off.  it's gross when it drags across your plate when you're eating!

Exactly!  I took it in my pocket for the cocktail party.....