Seascape YC 18033 Inside Cabin-Good pick??

Linda W.

I can't seem to find any reviews on this cabin.  It is next to the lift I think.  Not sure if I am going to be happy with the size, location, etc.  I had looked and did a dummy booking and it doesn't seem that there is any other to choose from.  Thanks in advance! 😀

The YCI is my favorite YC category.  We have not been in that exact cabin but we have been near the elevator.  The elevator is not in the hallway with the staterooms.  You exit the hallway into a vestibule where the elevator is located (and stairs).  The room itself was very quite.  As for the size, only you know if it will work for you.  We stored our cases under the bed and had superfluous items (coffee maker, water glasses) removed from the vanity/desk.  It was adequate for 2 people for 7 nights.  The fact that the room was always cool and dark allowed for great sleeping. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

The YCI is my favorite YC category. 

18033 is actually a YIN. 

2 hours ago, Linda W. said:

Not sure if I am going to be happy with the size, location,

The cabins are small but depending on how much time you typically spend in your cabin, this may or may not be an issue for you. We’ve sailed in a YIN and on our last cruise upgraded onboard to the deluxe YC1 balcony cabin just because we were interested to see the difference and the price was way less than if we had originally booked that category. While the balcony cabin was fabulous, and certainly had way more storage space, we really did not spend any appreciable amount of time in it or use the balcony for anything other than to dry our shoes! We have three more cruises booked back in a YIN as you really can’t beat the value.

Everything in the YC is close by so I don’t think the location will still be an issue.

• Like 2