Medallion Net question

sboh

I will be on the Enchanted next month (7 day cruise) with my two adult sons. They are in the cabin next to mine. If we buy three 1-device plans at $105. each the total is $315. Can I buy the multi-device (up to 4 devices) plan which is $280. total and share with them even though they are in separate cabin? Will it work? Any drawbacks?

No problem at all with your proposal regarding sharing the multi-device plan.  Your sons will have to enter your cabin number and birthday on the MedallionNet credentials page.  Princess allows for unlimited data usage on MedallionNet with purchase of any package and doesn't keep track of specific device used to connect.  

• Like 1

you can share with anyone you are willing to give your date of birth with & can switch from one device to another easily...there are no drawbacks to sharing unless you are still telling your sons you are 29 😉because they will have to have your correct birth year

• Like 2

Thank you all this is what we will do. We each have a phone and I also bring an iPad mini because it’s easier for me to read on the larger screen so 4 devices will work nicely. And now they will have no excuse for not knowing my bd. Still laughing traveling.sisters

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, sboh said:

I will be on the Enchanted next month (7 day cruise) with my two adult sons. They are in the cabin next to mine. If we buy three 1-device plans at $105. each the total is $315. Can I buy the multi-device (up to 4 devices) plan which is $280. total and share with them even though they are in separate cabin? Will it work? Any drawbacks?

Mrs Ldubs bought the one device plan.  Once on board, she received an offer to upgrade to the 4 device plan at a discount.   We did that and shared it with our SIL.   I'm not sure they always do this kind of discounted upgrade.  If not, you can always upgrade at the full $280 price, so nothing is lost from waiting to see, I think.   

• Thanks 1