Pre boarding email..green lane and QR Code confusion😳

madre2

Hi all.  Leaving on the Majestic to Alaska in 3 days.  We have been showing Green Lane on the app for months.     We just got an email stating to make sure we complete the pre cruise checklist… arrival group, health questionnaire, contract, and get the QR Code.   We will be arriving by train from Anchorage to Whittier, set up by Princess.  As of now, and for the last few months, when I try to pick Arrival group, it still just says, “ arrival groups will be available closer to the start of your journey”. Is that because it is a prearranged transportation by Princess, so our arrival is in their control?  And therefore I can’t pick a group?

Also, is there even a health questionnaire to complete, and if so, where do I find it?   
And lastly, how do I get the QR code?  It seems like we have done everything except the Arrival group and health questionnaire.   Please help!  I just want to get on that ship and relax!,

31 minutes ago, madre2 said:

Hi all.  Leaving on the Majestic to Alaska in 3 days.  We have been showing Green Lane on the app for months.     We just got an email stating to make sure we complete the pre cruise checklist… arrival group, health questionnaire, contract, and get the QR Code.   We will be arriving by train from Anchorage to Whittier, set up by Princess.  As of now, and for the last few months, when I try to pick Arrival group, it still just says, “ arrival groups will be available closer to the start of your journey”. Is that because it is a prearranged transportation by Princess, so our arrival is in their control?  And therefore I can’t pick a group?

Also, is there even a health questionnaire to complete, and if so, where do I find it?   
And lastly, how do I get the QR code?  It seems like we have done everything except the Arrival group and health questionnaire.   Please help!  I just want to get on that ship and relax!,

Yes, correct, you don’t have to pick an arrival group, because you’re on PCL transportation.  They will advise you about your transfer time.

The questionnaire, IF there will be one, it opens about 24 hours before the sailing…the day before.  You can check,

but it doesn’t always open, as they just ask you the health questions at the port. 

Did you order the wearable medallion on the App?  Even if it was to pick up at the port or mail it?  Sometimes, that gives you a QR code.

Honestly, you don’t need to worry about any of this.  They usually don’t care about arrivals group, QR codes, health questions, etc.  You’re in the green lane, so you know you’ve gone through all the required entries.

You can just relax and PCL will get you to the port and on the ship!  Enjoy.

• Like 1

Wow!  You have been so helpful!  Thank you so much!  Yes, we did receive our medallions in the mail.    So I’m going to concentrate on the fun of anticipating the cruise!   Thanks again!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, madre2 said:

Wow!  You have been so helpful!  Thank you so much!  Yes, we did receive our medallions in the mail.    So I’m going to concentrate on the fun of anticipating the cruise!   Thanks again!

Your welcome.

If the health questionnaire does show up..it will be on the third line of the App …says…wellness check.

I say, IF, because recently it has not popped up on our cruises.  

Also, that email that you received is just a programmatic email generated before your sailing.  No worries.