Navigator App Issu

MV21

Hi,

We have booked our first HAL cruise and I downloaded the app and put in my Booking ref and it has our booking ...great.  However, my DW then downloaded the app and she was given a Mariner number but can't seem to link her app with our booking ref.  The confirmation we received from HAL has her name and details but the app doesn't seem to want to know her!

Is there a way for her to link her app to our booking?

Many Thanks

Create the login on the HAL website FIRST. Once you've done that, you should be able to attach/find the booking there. You will THEN use that login to use the app. It's easier to do it in that order.

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestion. My wife went online and managed to find the booking while logged on but the app steadfastly refuses

to find it even after reinstalling it. Who should I speak to at HAL to get it sorted?

Thanks again

27 minutes ago, MV21 said:

Thanks for your suggestion. My wife went online and managed to find the booking while logged on but the app steadfastly refuses

to find it even after reinstalling it. Who should I speak to at HAL to get it sorted?

Thanks again

No idea on whom you should speak to. When you log in to the website, use your email address. Use the same address to log in to your app. If it's still not working, let us know what OS your phone is running and the phone type.

To find the associated bookings in app, click Account, then Bookings at the top.

You stated she was given a Mariner number after she installed Navigator App - it may have created a new profile for her thus being a different number than the Mariner #on the booking.

That is easily remedied by a call (or email) to have the profiles merged under the correct Mariner number.

That happened to DH last month on our Eurodam AK cruise and he's 3*. 

If you can see her on your Navigator, which you should be able to, she won't really need it until she's on the ship. They can fix it and get her in once she's onboard. You will see 2 dots/circles/bubbles on the boarding pass screen on Navigator  - 1 will have your info, swipe to the other for her info. We always use just 1 phone for boarding passes, so 1 always stays packed away. Same for excursions,  BTW.

Good luck, safe travels, enjoy your cruise!

I've deleted and reinstalled the Navigator App (Google) on my Android phone, and the app recognizes my upcoming cruise; however, when I click on the Boarding Pass button, the screen states "TOUR CHECK-IN INVALID DATE/TIME.  Itinerary also will not update with dinner reservations and excursions purchase.  I can printout final Boarding Pass on my laptop computer.  Not sure what else to do to get Navigator App to update.  H-E-L-P!!!!

Try to go under Settings > Apps and find the Navigator app. Clear the cache and the data.

You'll have to log in again, but that should rebuild the underlying data and clear things up.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, POA1 said:

Try to go under Settings > Apps and find the Navigator app. Clear the cache and the data.

You'll have to log in again, but that should rebuild the underlying data and clear things up.

Thar worked.  Thank you!!!