Hotels in San Francisco

Hannahsmum

I am looking for recommendations for Hotels in San Francisco, we are departing, next year for an Alaskan Cruise, we are hoping to stay for 2-3 nights before our cruise, we would like to be close to Fisherman's wharf  but are just open to all recommendations. Thank you so much in advanced.    

Stayed at Hyatt Centric easy walk to Fisherman's Wharf hotel rooms small hotel very c!ean no problems close to big bus, cable cars, restaurants. Their was a Trader Joe's grocery store about a block away. Brick and Beam over priced at hotel we had a great time saw a lot of SF from this location. Miracle May 15.

• Thanks 1

We always stay at Holiday Inn Express, which is across the street from the Hyatt Centric.  It is close to a lot of restaurants (agree the Brick and Beam is overpriced), but use the Holiday Inn's breakfast buffet for quick coffee and breakfast before heading to the port.

• Thanks 1

We just stayed 4 days May 12th though 15th at the Holiday Inn FW before our 10 day cruise, found it to be a fine location.

Just got my Uber report and we had ubered 11x over the course of the stay back and forth to different places and it was a total of $113.00 and that included tips.

There is a  Walgreens around the corner,  Pizza place around the other corner for slices and liquor store across from the pizza place.

Had the buffet breakfast at HI each morning which isn't bad.

If I was to go back to San Francisco I would definitley stay at the HIFW again.

Edited by thesmiths
  • Thanks 1