Plus for guests 3 and 4?

TravelFiend

Hi all,

First time cruising Princess and trying to decide if we want to upgrade to Plus. But I am traveling with our two daughters, 14 and 10, and wondering how upgrading works with them? Does the upgrade only cover the two adults? Or do they kids get upgraded as well? If so, is it to the full package, or just to something like the soda package? 

I totally understand how this works for the first two guests, but getting conflicting info for the kids. Nothing available online, and then customer service chat is overwhelmed (and let's be real, a lot of those folks are new and trying their best, but they don't have the institutional knowledge some of you do). Anyone have info on how Plus works for guests 3 and 4? Any help is much appreciated!

By default, Plus (and Premier) only is for the first 2 passengers.  You can call a TA or Princess to add it for 3rd and 4th passengers also, but since they are minors they (obviously) will not be served alcohol.  However, they do get all the mocktails and sodas they would like in addition to the other benefits.  BUT, there is no discount on the price.  If you are considering getting them the wifi, a soda package, and gratuities, it may be more cost efficient to pay for it ala-carte.

48 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

By default, Plus (and Premier) only is for the first 2 passengers.  You can call a TA or Princess to add it for 3rd and 4th passengers also, but since they are minors they (obviously) will not be served alcohol.  However, they do get all the mocktails and sodas they would like in addition to the other benefits.  BUT, there is no discount on the price.  If you are considering getting them the wifi, a soda package, and gratuities, it may be more cost efficient to pay for it ala-carte.

That's exactly the info I was looking for! Thank you so much! If I end up doing it, I'll just get Plus for the two of us and then buy a separate soda package and gratuities. Mostly just wasn't sure if they were included in the price the website was quoting me, and if so what that included. Thank you so much for your help!