Room Service - Specialty Dining in a Different Room (Suite)

tcrandal

We will be sailing aboard the Prima in a couple weeks. We have a Studio reserved for one member of our family, and a suite for the other two. We purchased a large number of specialty dining nights for the person in the Studio, but forgot about the Platinum benefits so we have a few extra meals for that person. 

A couple nights of the 11 day cruise, we'd like to order specialty dining to the Suite, and have the 3 of us enjoy dinner on the balcony. Can we order three dinners at the same time, and have them subtract the three dinners from the guest staying in the studio and have them delivered to the suite? 

I don't believe we can use a specialty meal for someone else in person, at any of the restaurants, so not sure if they would look at it differently for this? I'm sure it's one of those unique try it and see, but figured I'd post to see if anyone has done similar, or know for sure what their official stance is on this?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by tcrandal
English

You can’t share dining credits so you shouldn’t be able to get multiple meals at a time and charge them against just one persons credits.

I suppose that it may be possible to do something using the latitudes meals.

Of course you never know unless you ask.

• Like 1