Lost/Found Watch on Summit, can't get it back

acstall

My husband and I were on Summit the first week of March and splurged on a Royal Suite.  On the last night, I could not find my watch.  Our butler called the housekeeper and made a report, but it was not found before we left the ship.  After we got home, I contacted our shoreside concierge (nice benefit of upper suite!) who contacted the ship and let me know within days that it had been found!  She indicated that Chargerback is the company that would be in touch about mailing it back to me.  For three months now, my claim on Chargerback still says I will be getting an e-mail soon about shipping it back.  Our shoreside concierge, Kyra,  promised to escalate the issue regarding contact by Chargerback until she stopped responding in mid-May.  Last week, not knowing what else to do, I sent a message asking for assistance to Lutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com.  No response.

Any other thoughts on who to contact to get help on getting my watch returned?  Someone who will respond?  Thank you!

6 minutes ago, acstall said:

My husband and I were on Summit the first week of March and splurged on a Royal Suite.  On the last night, I could not find my watch.  Our butler called the housekeeper and made a report, but it was not found before we left the ship.  After we got home, I contacted our shoreside concierge (nice benefit of upper suite!) who contacted the ship and let me know within days that it had been found!  She indicated that Chargerback is the company that would be in touch about mailing it back to me.  For three months now, my claim on Chargerback still says I will be getting an e-mail soon about shipping it back.  Our shoreside concierge, Kyra,  promised to escalate the issue regarding contact by Chargerback until she stopped responding in mid-May.  Last week, not knowing what else to do, I sent a message asking for assistance to Lutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com.  No response.

Any other thoughts on who to contact to get help on getting my watch returned?  Someone who will respond?  Thank you!

I've had success using the following email address for other questions. Worth a try. 

ExecutiveOffice@celebrity.com

• Thanks 1