Wifi Package Q and Circle C questions

BandBWCsmom

Cruising in 3 weeks with our two boys (9 and 12). They've not cruised with us since our oldest aged out of Camp Ocean and into Circle C. 

Any experience with Circle C (camp for 12-14 year olds)??? I am assuming that kids become friends there and so will need their phones to text each other and play each other at video games. 

Any experience with which Wifi package is needed for kids to play video games? Before you judge me, he's 12 and will be making friends and possibly they'll want to play a game together to break the ice. AND my 9 year old will probably play while waiting his turn for the shower/bathroom while we ready for dinner. 

I'll welcome any tips on cruising with a young teen. He's not been since he was 10 and so I signed him in and out of Camp Ocean. Whole new world for us!! 

My youngest son, who is now 20, has cruised several times and been a part of all the different kids clubs. He had a great time on all the cruises, made lots of friends and always enjoyed hanging out in the kids clubs. We never needed to buy a WiFi package for him to interact with the other kids.

• Like 1

My 15 year old goes to the 02 club now, but used to be in circle c.  In both places, he plays the video games they have at the club.  He's never gotten any wifi on any cruise, because we're mean and cheap like that 😉.  (You do you. You're probably not as mean or as cheap as me.) Sometimes he brings his Switch on the cruise. I haven't kept track if he brought it to the club or not, but I know he hasn't lost it. 🤷 

Edited by deelightfull
Grammer!

9 minutes ago, bowen9475 said:

My youngest son, who is now 20, has cruised several times and been a part of all the different kids clubs. He had a great time on all the cruises, made lots of friends and always enjoyed hanging out in the kids clubs. We never needed to buy a WiFi package for him to interact with the other kids.

Yep! Same here! He's been on several cruises with us as well, never had WiFi. In fact, he didn't even have a phone when he first started cruising. He did have the Carnival Hub app so we could chat with him as needed. But he never needed it for making friendships. They would just often meet up there, then hang out and such.

• Like 1