Updating credit card information for an Upgrade Advantage bid

MrsK

I just got a new credit card to update the valid date for another 3 years.

Is there someway to go back in to the Upgrade Advantage bid in order to change this information on my bid?

5 minutes ago, Belletora said:

It will have you cancel your bid and then resubmit it. 

Edit:  just follow the email you were originally sent. 

Thanks.  I figured that was going to be what I would have to do.  Unfortunately I cannot find the original email, which is not like me because I usually keep them all in a folder on my computer. 

So I might be out of luck for bidding on that cruise now.  If that is what happens that's okay because we are happy with what we booked originally.

1 minute ago, MrsK said:

Thanks.  I figured that was going to be what I would have to do.  Unfortunately I cannot find the original email, which is not like me because I usually keep them all in a folder on my computer. 

So I might be out of luck for bidding on that cruise now.  If that is what happens that's okay because we are happy with what we booked originally.

I believe you can also go on the app and click on the "room upgrade" photo on the "things to do" page

I got an upgrade last week and I hadn't realized my card needed updating. I updated right after I got the email that said I got the upgrade but they couldn't process my card. I was in a panic, but they re-ran my new card info about 30 minutes after I updated it so I was all set. I did try calling NCL but since it is a third party vendor, they couldn't do anything over the phone. 

Sounds like you are all set, but just in case someone else has this problem and searches the boards, thought I would chime in because I struggled to find any help online when I was in my panic 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1