Sunrise Cloud 9 Spa Day Pass

tw67

I was looking to get a Spa Day Pass for my mother in law.  We have them booked in a balcony mid ship.  I know she would love the Cloud 9 Spa cabins, but she insisted that if she was in front of the ship she would be sick, and wanted only mid.  So I started searching on getting her a Day Pass, and I see that I can get her a 2 day pass.  This is only a 4 day cruise.  When I go to click on it, I get a message that I can't get it on this sailing.  We are 65 days out.  Am I doing it to soon, or can you really not get them on this cruise?

Hmmm.... I think before the cruise you can only get spa passes for the length of the cruise, and then on board you can purchase day passes, if the spa has room that day.  They don't usually sell day passes for sea days, as those days are the most crowded. 

Two days passes on a four day cruise is the length of the cruise, right? (I mean embarkation is one day, debarkation is one day, and then the two days in the middle?). I don't know if that's what you mean by four day.

I know for sure the spa isn't available on debarkation.  I know they use embarkation to sell stuff, I don't know if the thermal pass is open that day. 🤷

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, deelightfull said:

Hmmm.... I think before the cruise you can only get spa passes for the length of the cruise, and then on board you can purchase day passes, if the spa has room that day.  They don't usually sell day passes for sea days, as those days are the most crowded. 

Two days passes on a four day cruise is the length of the cruise, right? (I mean embarkation is one day, debarkation is one day, and then the two days in the middle?). I don't know if that's what you mean by four day.

I know for sure the spa isn't available on debarkation.  I know they use embarkation to sell stuff, I don't know if the thermal pass is open that day. 🤷

Debarkation day isn't counted as a "day" on the cruise. They really should market it as "nights" and not "days" in my opinion to cut down on the confusion for some people. So if they booked a 4 day it would be embarkation day, plus 3 more days, then their debarkation, which is a day that wouldn't count towards the cruise.

Let's say you have a 5 "day" on the Valor out of New Orleans like we have in a few weeks. Embarkation in New Orleans is day (night) 1, sea day is day (night) 2, Cozumel is day (night) 3, Progreso is day (night) 4 and the last sea day is day (night) 5.

Edited by stobe1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, stobe1 said:

Debarkation day isn't counted as a "day" on the cruise. They really should market it as "nights" and not "days" in my opinion to cut down on the confusion for some people.

You're absolutely right, and I'm one of those people that gets confused. Thanks!